Wednesday 5 September 2012

Contributors?

If this site is going to work as a home for  Next Shot all members have to be added as "Authors" this gives them permission to post blogs, thatw ay contributens to each weeks Theme can be hosted directly on the site whick gets around lots of the problems of hosting on my own Blog for example.

To be an "Author" I need to send  you an email from the settings page inviting you to contribute, If you look at the Home page you will see some people have already accepted the invitation to contribute.

I have sent invitations to all who have given me their email address, if you have not done so please drop it here or PM me at Multiply and I will add everybody once a day as I get the email addresses Thanks;) 

4 comments:

  1. Ok, must have worked, I see my name up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Baz, my name is not beside the g+ under contributors, why please? http://shaynacwings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Baz, for the invitation I've got a few minutes ago. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete