Thursday 13 December 2012

Next Shot January 2013

Hi all, I am finally catching up and getting a little more time to be on line, I am posting the first challenge on "Next Shot" for the first week of January early for reasons you will understand from the Title.

Next Shot only has one rule and Just to remind you it is:

No Archive shots are allowed all contributions must be shots taken for the theme.If for some reason a member cannot get a shot for the theme they should not contribute that week.

OK this weeks theme is 
" The Night Before Christmas"

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Baz now let me see what I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be taking photos as we'll be with family. Will keep Next Shot in mind for something special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have a look. Those having Christmas in Switzerland celebrate in the evening of 24th, so for me it will be 23rd December.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is not that far away either Baz. Dunno what I can come up with as I will be on my own as usual. Hope to come up with something.

    ReplyDelete