Thursday 7 March 2013

Lynda's Next Shot week 2: These are a few of my Favourite things

Next Shot week 2: These are a few of my Favorite things 

Working with the horses.

Seeing how they react to new things.

And Capturing that moment with the camera.  

I think you can click on the photo to enlarge.  Photo was taken this afternoon (3/7/2013) with the little Canon Powershot A1300HD.  Singed in Adobe Photoshop Elements 11.  The obstacle is 2 shower curtains hug from a rod.  They blow and whip in the wind.  Little Joe was curious, a bit stubborn but also a comedian with his reaction.  He grabbed the curtain with his teeth.  The idea of this obstacle is to aquatint the horses with things blowing in the wind, etc.  Just never know what the wind is going to blow in your direction when out riding. 


Horse is Doc De Oros Poco Joe aka as Little Joe

Location: our place, the Rockin' Heart Ranch in the Texas Panhandle

 

4 comments:

  1. He is a beauty I can understand why he is a Favourite thanks for Playing this week;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little Joe is such a character. He's my fave of all your horses :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shot of Little Joe! Thanks for your explanation. I found it interesting and I had never thought about it until the moment I read your words...

    ReplyDelete