Friday 8 March 2013

Next Shot - Favourite Things - 3/7/13

Stressless 1

A small explanation perhaps. My cats are associal, very seldom to found together in closely knit group, and Mr. Swiss will definitely not pose for a photo in Internet. Of course my computer is a favourite, my iPad and the hundreds of books I have, but not photo worthy. About a couple of months ago Mr. Swiss decided we needed something comfortable for our older days, and ordered two "Stressless" chairs which are actually made in Norway. Just perfect, all especially constructed for golden oldies. My favourite place to relax in the evening, when I am not otherwise busy.

4 comments:

  1. That looks so comfortable! We have a couch with leg rests and it is coveted by everyone in our house. Your chairs, though, look extra cushy! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice, looks really comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Nice shot of your wise shopping. I hope you have many leisure hours to enjoy its comfort...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one of those thanks for PLAYING THIS WEEK;)

    ReplyDelete