Wednesday 13 March 2013

Next Shot week 3 - A Place I always return to for a shot

Photographic Group for Creative Photography

Hi all sorry I am a little late this week I have been busy .

There will be one theme each week, members will have 7 days to contribute before the next theme.

There is only one rule for the Group:
No Archive shots are allowed all contributions must be shots taken for the theme.


If for some reason a member cannot get a shot for the theme they should not contribute that week.


Thanks to those who contributed Last week there were some fantastic contributions.


This week add your contribution below as a New Post, thanks in advance for contributing this week;)

You know how sometimes you find a place and no matter how many times you go there you can always find your "Next Shot"?  


So this weeks theme is: "A Place I always return to for a shot " again totally open to interpretation but it must be a shot taken for the theme.


This is a shot from my archive to stimulate thought its the place I call the Mirror Pool at Avon Heath just 5 minutes from my house. 


I will post my own contribution later in the week, Have fun and think out of the box;)


1 comment:

  1. Lovely shot, I recognise the place Baz :-)) I'm more or less over my bout of flu now. A lot will depend on getting some decent weather this weekend as to whether I can take part this week.

    ReplyDelete