Sunday 7 October 2012

Seasons Change - Up Close & Personal!

Yesterday Mom and I Went over to one of our favorite spots, Avon Heath Country Park, we had never visited the south section of the Park which is separated from the North by a major road. we walked along the Bridle way and into the South Park. It has a completely different character to the North.

I took a lot of shots with this project in mind but when I looked at them this simple shot of a dried out plant seemed to just out and said Autumn to me so I have made it my contribution this week.

Z0066731Capture

12 comments:

  1. That plant shot is just fantastic. In colour shape and form - love it. A visit to that park would suit me as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Pat if your ever over this side of the country I will give you the grand Tour;)

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's a fabulous shot, Baz. The shapes, the light, the focus......all perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that this photo is truly glorious Baz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is absolutely stunning Baz. I love it. Uh Oh! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovelier than any flower arrangement I've ever seen, and it's not made my human hands but by mother nature. I love this, Baz!

    ReplyDelete