Sunday 7 October 2012

Seasons Change

Yesterday I was on a photo safari and on my way home (I was walking home instead of taking the train), I was still looking for subjects. Before I read this weeks theme I saw the Autumn scenery and decided, yes, take photo before it gets covered in snow, so here we are. I just have to add this attracted me having the lawn in front, the dying corn stalks, afterwards a glimpse of the Autumn colours of the forest at the foot of the Jura Mountains, and I even captured our local mountain, Weissenstein, with its restaurant. What more can you have. 



Along Baselstrasse

6 comments:

  1. Wow Autumn really arrived Pat! I love this shot and how it really shows the change of seasons thanks for contributing;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, I can't add any word to Baz's comment. He said it all...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It shows the changing of the seasons perfectly, Pat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Pat it is beautiful and would work well on a wall.

      Delete
  5. Great shooting Pat. That was a walk worth taking I must say.

    ReplyDelete